Diwali 2020: Delicious Diwali Recipe Ideas
Diwali 2020 is right around the corner and although it may look a little different this year thanks to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the festive cheer is still for all to see! Here at Chandra Foods, we love a good Diwali celebration. Whether you’re celebrating with family or having a small get together within the government’s guidelines, it’s time to get planning!
Diwali celebrate the homecoming of Lord Rama and Sita. We celebrate Lord Ram defeating demon king Ravana being welcomed with thousands of oil-lamps signifying the uptime triumph of good over evil. During the week long festivities, it is common for loved ones to drop by and extend Diwali wishes to you and your family.
No Diwali celebration would be complete without the traditional sweetmeats, divas, candles and lights. To get you into the spirit of things, here are some of favourite recipes for to take when celebrating the festival of lights.
- Paneer Tikka
- Veg Kebab
- Sweet Corn Chaat
- Kadhai Paneer with Butter Roti
- Dal Makhani with Jeera Rice
- Achari Aloo with Paratha
- Pindi Chole with Butter Naan
- Rice Kheer
- Gulab Jamun
- Atte Ka Halwa
- 4 Unique Indian Foods You Have To Try
- Why Dry Fruits Work With Indian Vegetarian Food
- Our Best Dried Food Recipes
- More Energy And Focus With These Healthy Snack Ideas
- Indian Street Food Snacks: Our Top Picks
- 4 Healthy Vegetarian Snacks You Must Try
- Party Snacks You Must Serve
- Health Benefits Of Indian Food
- Some Of The Best Spicy Indian Snacks You Would Ever Find
Contact Chandra Foods
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favourite social media sites.